Wednesday, April 28, 2010

homemade beef




Ingredients:

- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 onion chopped finely
- a handful of fresh parsely (from my garden :o)
- salt and pepper
- basil (you can use mixed herbs)
- garlic powder
- tomato puree
- mushrooms

Cooking Method:

1- Mix all the above ingredients in a large bowl.
2- Then shape the burgers using your hands (you can make them any size you like, I chose to make smaller ones to fit into the mini bread buns I had).
3- Fry for 10-15 minutes in a mixture of olive oil and sunflower oil, until cooked on the inside as well as the outside (keep the heat low so you don't burn them).
4- I then fried some mushrooms too.
5- Serve the burgers in buns with sauces and salad of your choice
6- For a healthier meal, I chose to serve them with spaghetti rather than chips :o)
7- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment